Spirent Lunch & Learn
2023년 3월 22일
Join us along with our business partners, Calnex and NetScout, for a lunch and learn. We will discuss technical testing solution updates and our roadmap. Please see the full agenda below.
- 9:00 AM – Introductions
- 9:10 AM – Spirent TestCenter 400G/800G
- 10:00 AM – Calnex - Network Emulation & Timing
- 11:00 AM – VisionWorks
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Cyberflood Layers 4-7 & Security
- 1:30 PM – Velocity & iTest
- 2:00 PM – NetScout L1 Switch
- 2:30 PM – OCTOBOX & Wi-Fi 7
- 3:00 PM – V/O-RAN
- 3:30 PM – Private 5G/MEC and Landslide
- 4:00 PM – VW/Umetrix
Please Note: This will be an open house format, so come for the entire time or just during the times you’re most interested in.
Technical Session Descriptions:
- Spirent TestCenter – A comprehensive, unified Layer 2-7 ethernet test solution for verifying the network and cloud evolution.
- Calnex – For network synchronization and/or network emulation to impairment generation, enabling customers to validate the performance of the critical infrastructure associated with network.
- VisionWorks – Service assurance with always-on performance monitoring uses intelligent automation and analytics to pinpoint the root causes of 5G network issues across domains, enabling these issues to be identified and resolved faster. Live network assurance and active testing.
- CyberFlood – A powerful, easy-to-use test solution that generates thousands of realistic application traffic scenarios and attacks to test the performance, scalability, and security of application-aware networks. Application Security testing.
- Velocity/iTest – Automates lab and testbed environments for faster testing and improved equipment utilization. It enables multiple labs to be consolidated into a single, web-accessible resource. Enables automation of testing, routines, and more.
- NetScout – Layer 1 Switch. NETSCOUT’s Test Lab Automation solutions are designed to automate the physical connectivity in the lab. Orchestration in an automated lab environment is most effective when the physical connections are automated as well.
- OCTOBOX – Spirent OCTOBOX ensures networks and devices are ready for a new generation of demanding Wi-Fi and/or 5G use cases. The automated testbed evaluates Wi-Fi performance using a controlled environment to emulate real-world conditions in a repeatable manner.
- Landslide – Spirent Landslide provides Core emulation to validate new 5G and O-RAN mobile networks, ensuring their readiness. Mobility and 5G testing.
- Umetrix – Measure what matters to accelerate user experience evaluation for new devices and services and assure a successful, on-time launch. Device testing.
AT&T Middletown Office,
Conference Room B1-4C01